If you have a bacterial infection, then you can buy generic Cipro online. This is a particular type of medication that is very effective in treating bacterial infections of various types. You can buy generic Cipro to treat conditions like bacterial diarrhea, bone joint infection, lower respiratory tract infection, cholera, anthrax infection, plague, cystic fibrosis, renal impairment. It belongs to a type of medication called quinolone antibiotics. You should mind that this medicine is not effective in the case of viral medicine. This is a prescription medicine, and one should not have it without consulting a doctor. You might opt for a branded Cipro, but the generic version would be a better option for you. You might ask, why should I buy generic Cipro online? The reason is generic Cipro gives you the same benefit, but the generic version of Cipro costs way lesser.
Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic of fluoroquinolone type. It inhibits the replication of the DNA by inhibiting bacterial topoisomerase and DNA-gyrase. Ciprofloxacin is highly potent against the action of gram-negative bacteria. It helps in the prevention of supercoiling of bacteria, which hinders DNA replication
Cipro is available in many doses. You can buy generic Cipro in various forms and strengths.
Generic Cipro is available in the following forms:
- 200mg/ 100mL
- 200mg/ 20mL
- 400mg/ 40mL
- 400mg/ 200mL
- 100 mg (adult only)
- 250 mg
- 500 mg
- 750 mg
Generic Cipro can be used in the cases of various types of bacterial infections. The dosage information for each type of infection is given below:
Bone Joint Infection
- Patients should take 500mg Cipro orally every twelve hours for four to six weeks
- Patients can take 400mg (IV) Cipro every twelve hours for four to six weeks
Chronic Bacterial Prosthesis
- Take an extended-release tablet every 12 hours of 500mg strength for 28 days
- 500mg of Cipro orally for five to seven days every 12 hours
Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
- Mild/moderate case: 500 mg of generic Cipro orally every 12 hours. Or 400mg IV every 12 hours for 7-14 days.
- Severe Case: 750 mg of generic Cipro orally every 12 hours. Or 400mg IV every eight hours for 7-14 days.
- Administer 400mg generic Cipro every eight hours for fourteen days
Urinary Tract Infection
- Take 250mg generic Cipro orally twice daily for three days
- You can also take a 500mg extended-release Cipro tablet every 24 hours for three consecutive days
Cholera (For kids)
- You can give 30mg of this medicine orally for every kg of bodyweight
- 500-750mg of generic Cipro every 12 hours for two weeks.
- 400mg IV twice daily for 14 days
For Kids (under 17 years)
- 15mg/kg of body weight orally every 12 hours
- 10mg/kg of body weight orally every 12 hours
Note: The dose of generic Cipro for pediatric patients must not exceed 500mg.
Cystic Fibrosis (for pediatric use)
- 40mg/kg of body weight for twice daily
Note: Do not administer more than 2g per day
- 20-30mg/kg (IV) of body weight every twelve hours
Note: Do not exceed more than 1.2g per day
There aren’t any medicines without the chances of causing side effects. With generic Cipro, the chances of side effects are lesser, but it can’t be ruled out. The generic Cipro side effects are:
- Patients may experience nausea post administration of generic Cipro
- You might experience abdominal pain.
- There can be instances of headaches.
- You can experience mild rashes after taking generic Cipro
- Restlessness has been observed in some patients who have bought generic Cipro online and then it for bacterial infections.
- Serum creatinine levels might increase.
- You can experience joint pain.
- Breast pain in the case of women might occur.
- Dizziness and drowsiness can happen after taking generic Cipro.
Generic Cipro is a highly competitive medicine in the line of treatment of bacterial infections. Taking this medicine has been immensely beneficial to millions. Although we cannot outweigh the chances of side effects, the benefits of generic Cipro are way greater than the possible side effects it might cause.